London Road South
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 412000
Fax: +44 (0) 1625 412001
MUCON branded products are produced by Process Components Ltd (PCL). PCL manufactures and provides a broad portfolio of products and services ranging from the original and world-renowned MUCON Iris Diaphragm Valve (IDV) through to spare parts and consumables for all manner of food, pharmaceutical and chemical processing equipment.
For over 60 years the MUCON brand has been synonymous with producing high quality, dependable and easy to maintain process valves, discharge aids and level probes. PCL also offers an outstanding level of technical and customer service support to its large and diverse customer base.
The Iris Diaphragm Valve (IDV), provides a simple method of
efficiently controlling the flow and isolation of bulk solids. Its
extensive range includes the simple Series H bin discharge Iris valve,
through to the easy clean hygienic Series K with its injection-moulded
diaphragm used in the food and pharmaceutical sectors.
· Mucon also boasts a range of swing Gate Disc Valves. The disc and the face to which it seals are angled to prevent the valve jamming in the closed position. The valve can be operated manually, by pneumatic or electric linear actuators.
· Butterfly Valves are grouped into two categories; ’Hygienic’ and
‘General Purpose’. The Mucon stainless steel Hygienic ranges offer light
weight, compact, quick disconnection and easy clean attributes, while
our General Purpose Butterfly valves provide a more conventional range,
better able to cope with extreme environments and high pressures.
· The Mucon also includes a wide range of Slide Valves. These include bespoke square and rectangular as well as round outlets. Slide Valves and Roller Gate Valves can be manually, electrically or pneumatically actuated.
All valves can be supplied to ATEX
MUCON Discharge Aids
Flow promotion products complete the Mucon range. They include,
Ø The Promoflow Discharge Aid
Ø Turbine Vibrators
· The Promoflow Discharge Aids provide a retro-fit solution to bin or silo discharge problems. The Promoflow is virtually silent in operation and "only shakes the contents, not the bin". It even comes in a Mini range for very small hoppers and cones.
· Turbine vibrators, when installed correctly, provide a tried and tested method for improved powder flow by vibrating the hopper.
Contact us for more information.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 412000
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.mucon.com
The success of PCL – MUCON can be attributed to
· It’s large, reliable and easy to operate and install product ranges.
· Its in-house engineering capability is able to provide customers with outstanding be-spoke designed solutions.
· Its experienced sales and engineering personnel work very closely with customers in a consultative manner. This allows the PCL and MUCON sales teams to fully understand their customers applications their processes, problems and needs and so be able to offer their customers the most cost effective and efficient solutions.
Industries served include,
· Food Processing
· Glass and Ceramics
· Pharmaceutical Processing
· Plastics / Polymer
· Mining / Minerals
· Chemical Processing
Process Components is proud of its long history in supplying products and application expertise to its growing number of customers involved in powder and dry bulk solids handling around the world.
Process Equipment Spare Parts
PCL offers spare parts and machine maintenance services encompassing
everything you will need to efficiently operate,
· Centrifugal Sifters
· Universal / Hammer Mills,
· Air Classifier Mills,
· Cone Mills,
· Kibblers / Nibblers,
· Ribbon Mixers, Plough Shear Mixers,
· Blenders and associated basic control equipment.
Our available spare parts resource for these machine types is extremely extensive; contact us for more information. Tel: +44 (0) 1625 412000 Email: email@example.com
Mesh screens and wedge wire baskets used in the food, chemical and
pharmaceutical sectors are available in;
· Anti-static nylon
· Woven wire screens in carbon or stainless steel.
PCL can offer aperture sizes from 10µm up to 5,000µm, in all manner of shapes and sizes to suit all the top sifter brands.
Sieving requirements are becoming ever more stringent, with ever-reducing mesh sizes being specified by end users; so it is vital that we are able to assist our customers by not only manufacturing their screens, but also helping them to predict the effect any change is likely to have on their sieving throughput rates.
Many customers have begun to move away from traditional mesh screens, migrating to wedge wire technology. The very robust welded mesh, manufactured from fine wedge-shaped strands, has a greatly increased life expectancy; and should it fail, the ferritic stainless-steel construction makes it attractive to magnets.
PCL can help specify and provide all manner of grinding media.
Whether ‘Pin and Disc’ configuration or a ‘Turbine and Screen’ solution,
we can provide parts and technical process support.
Our experience with Air Classifier Mills allows us to provide consumable parts to the original manufacturer's specifications, including Classifiers, Pins, Bar Hammers, Discs, Liners, Bearing Assemblies and much more. We also offer cones for Cone Mills and screens for Kibblers. All products and services are backed by our extensive technical know-how.
Machine Service and Repair of Mill and Sifter Bearing Assemblies
For the many varieties of bearing assemblies fitted to mills and
larger sifters, we offer a
· Strip and inspect service
· A full refurbishment service,
· As well as supplying new products.
We are able to service and repair all machines on a contractual or ad hoc basis. Maintenance and breakdown repairs can be carried out anywhere in the UK and further afield.